Bloggiesta is Back
The latest installment of Bloggiesta will be taking place the weekend of March 30, 31 and April 1. I’m planning on participating to do a little spring cleaning and housekeeping around the blog and perhaps get a few new ideas to make it better.
What is Bloggiesta?
Bloggiesta is a blogathon created nearly three years ago by Natasha of Maw Books to spend the weekend working on your blog, getting new ideas and learning from other bloggers. There will also be some fun mini-challenges to take part in. The level of commitment is open. Do as much or as little as you want.
What to Expect
If you decide to participate, here’s what you can expect:
• to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
• to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
• to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
• to make new blogging friends
• to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
How to Participate
What about you? Are you going to Bloggiesta?