Bloggiesta – Autumn 2012 Edition
While I am happy with the current look and feel of my blog, there are always new things to learn and new ideas to try out. One of my year-end goals is to move to self-hosting, something I wanted to work on during this past Spring Bloggiesta, but ran out of time.
What is Bloggiesta?
Bloggiesta is a blogathon created by Natasha of Maw Books. The purpose is to spend the weekend working on your blog while getting new ideas, networking and learning from other bloggers. There are also fun mini-challenges to take part in. The level of commitment is open. Do as much or as little as you want. All types of blogs are welcome to participate.
What to Expect
If you decide to participate, here’s what you can expect:
• to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
• to participate in several mini challenges and learn something new
• to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
• to make new blogging friends
• to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
How to Participate
What about you? Are you going to Bloggiesta?
© 2012 Under My Apple Tree. All rights reserved.